Welcome to Frugal Living Way.com!
Did you know that frugal living can add hundreds or even thousands of dollars to your bank account?
We are going to show you the way - the Frugal Living Way! The way to make the transition from no control over your money and overspending to letting you tell your money where to go.
Our mission is to make our website your working site for constructing a new, frugal lifestyle that will save you money, time and resources so that you will have the freedom to focus on what is most important to you and your family.
On this, your work site, you do not have to be an architect or construction engineer, you don’t even need a hardhat. You can choose from a number of frugal lifestyle building blocks that contain in-depth information, tools and techniques that will allow you to build the foundation and then the structure for a new way of thinking that will protect you against wasting your money and stop the dollar leakage from your bank account for good.
Those who have benefited most from our frugal living website have been:
- Those who have lost their jobs and there is no money coming in.
- Two income families where one wage earner has lost his/her job and only one pay-check is supporting the family.
- Those whose jobs have been cut back to part time.
- Mothers who want to stay home and raise their children on a full time basis.
- Those who want to save money to meet certain objectives such as credit card debt reduction, a special vacation, etc.
- Retired persons or those about to retire who are now trying or will have to try living off social security.
- Finally, all those who simply want to make ends meet.
We all have different financial situations. If you are one of the fortunate families whose income and resources exceeds your expenses and obligations, then you may want to use only a few of the frugal building blocks in order to have even more extra money leftover at the end of the month. This way you will be able to accomplish both your financial and non-financial goals much quicker.
However, if your income does not cover your monthly expenses or you have no income at all, you will have to face the fact that you are in survival mode. In this case, you will need to learn to use all the tools, techniques and tips found on this website.
If you feel that you need help in getting your frugal lifestyle plan started, I invite you to get a copy of The Frugal Lifestyle Plan eBook available through this website.
Living frugally can be accomplished through careful planning and a sustained focus on what your goals are.